We are looking for someone passionate about creating meaningful digital interactions on the web. If you believe in the power of good content and how it drives action, we would love to have you onboard! Be it websites, apps or other creative initiatives, you'll be responsible for developing the voice and tone of the product experience. As a Content Specialist, you are the user's advocate, contributing to creating compelling user experiences that also achieves business objectives. You are the gatekeeper for what our users see. Be it readability, ease of understanding, content timeliness, content relevancy or CTA, you advocate for the importance of content, language and localisation in the software development lifecycle.
- Create and manage web content to ensure that information remains updated and accurate
- Create and manage SEO-friendly content
- Plan and prepare documentations and technical materials
- Create and manage websites based on CMS platforms
- Perform product and market research and case study
- Perform tasks assigned by direct supervisor
- Entry Level Diploma holders are welcome to apply
- Outstanding writing and editorial skills
- Hands-on knowledge in MS Office tools such as Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
- Strong command of English language is a MUST - Proficient in both written and spoken
- Applicants who are also bilingual speakers in Chinese will have an added advantage in order to liaise with Chinese speaking clients
- Technically-competent, hands-on and self-motivated team player Knowledge of IT industry is preferred
What everyone gets in Titansoft (psst. We didn't get that Best Tech Company to Work for in Asia Award in 2022 for nothing!)
- 18 days of rest and relaxation for each year (P.S. It gets even better over the years!)
- Competitive salaries and bonuses bench-marked against big players in the industry (Yeap, those companies!)
- Flexible working hours (Sleep in a little longer after fixing that pesky bug from last night)
- Comprehensive insurance coverage
- Wellness fund (Flexibility to use it for medical, dental, EAP or even attraction parks!)
- Very well-stocked pantry (We've never heard of the term 'Hunger Games', nope)
- Communities of Practice and Workshops catered for your growth and learning
- Substantial subsidies and programs to keep that creative flow while having fun (Health promotion program, annual overseas company outing, an annual dinner that nobody will ever forget, etc.)
- Hardcore work and hardcore fun!
Working at Titansoft will probably be unlike any other careers you have ever had. Discover why you should join us!