Game changer, armed with data.
You know all about our users, through data analysis. And because you do, you can identify issues and present insights to our Product Owners, spurring them into action. Working with your team, you play a key role in enhancing our business value. After all, you're the one who ignited the spark. And no spark, no fire.
What a Business Analyst does in Titansoft
- Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business/product
- Defining business requirements and reporting them back to stakeholders
- Monitoring of product operation and performance in real time and proactively update Product Owner
- Able to do research and data collection with minimal supervision
- Support key decision makers to improve products and services
- Build and optimise dashboard to monitor product performance
What we are looking for in a Business Analyst
- BA/BS in Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Computer Science, Information Technology or other equivalent qualifications
- Experience working with statistical software (e.g. Python, R, Excel, etc.) Basic statistical principles and practical applications
- Experience in measuring cost and production
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Deductive reasoning skills
- Detail-oriented and ability to consistently produce high quality, accurate work
- Basic SQL preferred
What makes a (Super!) Business Analyst in Titansoft
Deep interest and aptitude in data, metrics, analysis and trends, and applied knowledge of measurement, statistics and program evaluation
What everyone gets in Titansoft (psst. We didn't get that Best Company to Work for in Asia Award in 2022 for nothing!)
- 18 days of rest and relaxation for each year (P.S. It gets even better over the years!)
- Competitive salaries and bonuses bench-marked against big players in the industry (Yeap, those companies!)
- Flexible working hours (Sleep in a little longer after fixing that pesky bug from last night)
- Comprehensive insurance coverage
- Wellness fund (Flexibilty to use it for medical, dental, EAP or even attraction parks!)
- Very well-stocked pantry (We've never heard of the term 'Hunger Games', nope)
- Communities of Practice and Workshops catered for your growth and learning
- Substantial subsidies and programs to keep that creative flow while having fun (Health promotion program, annual overseas company outing, an annual dinner that nobody will ever forget, etc.)
- Hardcore work and hardcore fun!
Working at Titansoft will probably be unlike any other careers you have ever had. Discover why you should join us!