Do you have what it takes to be part of the HR team in Titansoft?
As part of the HR team in the Best Tech Company to work for, we do things a bit differently. Normalcy is too #mainstream and we are driven to continuously improve everything we do! Something unique about us is that we incorporate Agile into our HR practices, but to be frank, it may not suit everyone. But if you are passionate to make a difference, are creative, fun and ready to take on challenges head on, then we are looking for people just like you!
(Here's what we mean by fun - our staff dressing up as the God of Prosperity to distribute red packets to our people. Or facilitating a Scrum Team retrospective meeting using Skittles!)
Step into the world of Titansoft and experience HR in a whole new way!
What a HR Generalist (C&B Focused) Does in Titansoft
- Perform end to end processing of company payroll, including the collecting and checking of salary information, calculation of payroll, seeking the necessary payroll approvals, as well as ensuring prompt release of payments to staff.
- Perform salary benchmarking in accordance to market survey salary data and propose competitive compensation packages.
- Propose improvements to C&B policies as well as regular review of benefits for staff.
- Perform workpass application/ renewal/ appeal and termination such as SPass and EP.
- Ensure full compliance to regulatory requirements such as MoM by regular review of workforce policies.
- Perform on-boarding for new hires to ensure exceptional candidate experience.
- Assist in various projects and engagement initiatives to create a fun and engaging work environment. (Just to share, we dressed up as sailors to do one of our major presentations!)
What we are looking for in a HR Generalist (C&B Focused)
- Minimum Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, Commerce, Social Science (Psychology) with preferably 3 years of working experience
To be successful in this role...
You will be required to communicate well with internal and external parties. Strong written skills will be advantageous. Being meticulous and analytical will help you to discover new insights to solve problems. At times, things may get hectic, adrenaline will kick in and you will need to be able to adapt quickly. Our "weapon of choice"? Microsoft Office Applications! (As such, proficiency is a must)
Don't be afraid to challenge the status quo. Be passionate about continuous learning (As this is one of our core values, if you don't enjoy continuously improving yourself, you might find it stressful in our environment). Not forgetting that being open to ideas/feedback and being adaptive would help you to fit into our culture a lot easier.
If you are able to facilitate discussions with other teams, that would be splendid!
What every Titaner enjoys (psst. we didn't get that Best Tech Company to Work for Award in 2017 for nothing!)
- 18 days of rest and relaxation for each year (P.S. It gets even better over the years!)
- Competitive salaries and bonuses bench-marked against big players in the industry (Yeap, those companies!)
- Flexible working hours (Sleep in a little longer after fixing that pesky bug from last night)
- Comprehensive insurance coverage Very well-stocked pantry (We've never heard of the term 'Hunger Games', nope)
- Communities of Practice and Workshops catered for your growth and learning
- Substantial subsidies and programs to keep that creative flow while having fun (Health promotion program, annual overseas company outing, an annual dinner that nobody will ever forget, etc.)
- Hardcore work and hardcore fun!
Working at Titansoft will probably be unlike any other careers you have ever had. Discover why you should join us!