You make our products WOW.
Our developers have built great products and you are coming in to make them better, with user experience, your front-end development skills, and passion for design.
Giving users a good experience? That's what other UX designers do. You let our users lead the way to the BEST experience.
What a UX Designer does in Titansoft
- Conduct task analysis to identify users' pain points
- Work with feature development teams to ensure that the workflow reflects the customer's needs and consistency among features
- Conduct sketching sessions involving different roles (Product Owners, Developers, Content Specialist, etc.) to brainstorm ideas
- Produce efficient UX deliverables through prototype, sketch, wireframe, userflow, interaction model, etc. to communicate and test design ideas
- Create design style guide and user interface (UI) designs for implementation
- Provide data-driven designs that are scalable for multiple platforms
- Implement HTML and CSS for front-end development
What we are looking for in a UX Designer
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Design or related courses
- Preferably 2 – 3 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in conducting user research to understand users' requirements
- Experience in design systems and style guides
- Strong in HTML5, CSS3/SCSS, JS frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap, JQuery, Angular, etc.)
- Proficient in wireframing, prototyping and UI design tools (e.g. Adobe XD)
- Familiar with latest interface design trends and best design practices
Please kindly include your design portfolio upon submission of your CV.
What Everyone gets in Titansoft (psst. We didn't get that Best Tech Company to Work for Award in 2017 for nothing!)
- 18 days of rest and relaxation for each year. (P.S. It gets even better over the years!)
- Competitive salaries and bonuses bench-marked against big players in the industry (Yeap, those companies!)
- Flexible working hours (Sleep in a little longer after fixing that pesky bug from last night)
- Comprehensive insurance coverage - Very well-stocked pantry. (We've never heard of the term 'Hunger Games', nope)
- Communities of Practice and Workshops catered for your growth and learning
- Substantial subsidies and programs to keep that creative flow while having fun! (Health promotion program, annual overseas company outing, an annual dinner that nobody will ever forget, etc.)
- Hardcore work and hardcore fun!
Working at Titansoft will probably be unlike any other careers you have ever had. Discover why you should join us!