Game changer, armed with data.
You know all about our users, through data analysis. And because you do, you can identify issues and present insights to our Product Owners, spurring them into action. Working with your team, you play a key role in enhancing our business value. After all, you're the one who ignited the spark. And no spark, no fire.
What a Data Analyst does in Titansoft
- Conduct data analysis to support Product Owner and Business Leaders in business decisions and requirements
- Develop and automate reports for analytical purposes
- Collaborate with other Product Development teams to understand their business needs, formulate and complete end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering, analysis, ongoing scaled deliverables and presentations
- Support key decision makers to improve products and services
What we are looking for in a Data Analyst
- Minimum Bachelor in Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Computer Science, Information Technology or other equivalent qualifications
- Experience working with statistical software (e.g. R, Python, Excel, etc.) Basic statistical principles and practical applications
- Experience in measuring cost and production
- Experience in scripting with SQL
- A/B and Multivariate testing management
- Data visualization (such as Tableau, Excel, etc)
- Ability to translate analysis results into business recommendations and insights
- Ability to present the insights clearly to technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentations skills
What makes a (Super!) Data Analyst in Titansoft AKA the "great to haves"
- Deep interest and aptitude in data, metrics, analysis and trends, and applied knowledge of measurement, statistics and program evaluation
What everyone gets in Titansoft (psst. We didn't get that BestTech Company to Work for in Asia Award in 2022 for nothing!)
- 18 days of rest and relaxation for each year (P.S. It gets even better over the years!)
- Competitive salaries and bonuses bench-marked against big players in the industry (Yeap, those companies!)
- Flexible working hours (Sleep in a little longer after fixing that pesky bug from last night)
- Comprehensive insurance coverage Wellness fund (Fexibilty to use it for medical, dental, EAP or even attraction parks!)
- Very well-stocked pantry (We've never heard of the term 'Hunger Games', nope)
- Communities of Practice and Workshops catered for your growth and learning
- Substantial subsidies and programs to keep that creative flow while having fun (Health promotion program, annual overseas company outing, an annual dinner that nobody will ever forget, etc.)
- Hardcore work and hardcore fun!
Working at Titansoft will probably be unlike any other careers you have ever had. Discover why you should join us!