Game changer, armed with data.
You know all about our users, through data analysis. And because you do, you can identify issues and present insights to our Product Owners, spurring them into action. Working with your team, you play a key role in enhancing our business value. After all, you're the one who ignited the spark. And no spark, no fire.
What a Data Scientist does in Titansoft
- Apply statistical and machine learning techniques to build models for user classification, fraud detection and other objectives.
- Mine, analyze and visualize data from company databases to drive optimization and improve product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Identify, understand and solve business problems based on the company's overall targets.
- Coordinate with different feature teams to implement models and design proper performance evaluation metrics.
What we are looking for in a Data Scientist
- Bachelor (and above) in Computer Science, Mathematics or Physics, Engineering, Statistics or other equivalent qualifications
- Equip with knowledge and experience in application of a variety of Machine Learning techniques (clustering, decision tree, neural network, etc.)
- Equip with knowledge and experience in application of advanced statistical techniques (regression, various statistical tests, etc.).
- Real-world Machine Learning project experiences.
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply.
- Having kaggle or other competition experience is a plus.
- Proficiency in Python (must), SQL or other programming languages.
- Proficiency in common Machine Learning frameworks, etc., Scikit-learn, Keras, Tensorflow
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams and with stakeholders.
What everyone gets in Titansoft (psst. We didn't get that Best Tech Company to Work for Award in 2017 for nothing!)
- 18 days of rest and relaxation for each year (P.S. It gets even better over the years!)
- Competitive salaries and bonuses bench-marked against big players in the industry (Yeap, those companies!)
- Flexible working hours (Sleep in a little longer after fixing that pesky bug from last night)
- Comprehensive insurance coverage Very well-stocked pantry (We've never heard of the term 'Hunger Games', nope)
- Communities of Practice and Workshops catered for your growth and learning
- Substantial subsidies and programs to keep that creative flow while having fun (Health promotion program, annual overseas company outing, an annual dinner that nobody will ever forget, etc.)
- Hardcore work and hardcore fun!
Working at Titansoft will probably be unlike any other careers you have ever had. Discover why you should join us!